Sell more on Support My Local
We help local businesses sell more online to local people. There is no upfront charge to use our e-commerce system. We only get paid if you makes sales.
If you already sell online then you can sell more by using Support My Local. If you don’t sell online yet then we can get you selling within 48 hours.
The current pandemic has made it difficult for people who are stuck at home to go shopping and for local businesses to make sales.
Support My Local helps local people discover shops who will deliver to them.
Use our e-commerce system to sell more to local people. There is no upfront charge and we charge a commission on sales. You never pay us before the money is in your account. Book a call to learn more or email me.
If you don’t want to sell more though our website but would like us to send leads to you then you can purchase a listing on our website. In this case you only pay a weekly fee of £5 (first week free).
Real support for real people like you
You wouldn’t do your own accounts; you find an accountant who cares about your business. Selling online is the same – the best approach is to find a partner who really cares about the success of your business.
I have been helping businesses adopt IT for over 30 years. I know that every business is different and I am committed to helping you succeed. Most successful business relationships start with a phone call so book a call now. It’s free and will help you decide the best way forward for your business.
I believe that local businesses have a critical part to play in this crisis and I am here to help.
Key facts about selling on Support My Local
- We are a booking and payment platform – we do not make deliveries.
- You receive payment before you deliver the goods
- We recommend that you sell simple bundles of goods with a minimum order charge of £20 – £30. For example,
- Box of meat £50
- Box of vegetables £30
- Box of packets and tins £30
- Coffee and Pastries for Breakfast – 1 week £30
- We are free to the customer
- We give you personalised links that you can share with your customers
- We charge the seller
£5 per week (first week is free)
- and 8% +50p for each sale + VAT
- Our fees are not refundable under any circumstances
- All customer payments are made by credit card and use Stripe as the payment processor.
- Stripe is a payment processor like PayPal and we will help you set up your account. If you would like to learn more about Stripe then you can see our support video here.
- Customer payments goes directly into YOUR Stripe account and our fee is automatically deducted.